All services offered and bookings taken are subject to our terms and conditions.
- For bookings of 24 hours notice or less please telephone us on 01638 751999. No bookings can be accepted unless confirmed
by Cabline and a booking reference given.
- Cabline does not accept liability for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions, or weather conditions.
- Cabline's liability for delays caused by the unlikely event of vehicle breakdown or failure shall be limited to a maximum of the maximum fare paid for the journey.
- Cabline accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any property or
luggage carried in the car, however such loss or damage is caused.
- Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the
passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
- Passengers are responsible for load and unload their belongings and luggage to andf from the vehicle and no liability is accepted by Cabline.
- Smoking in the car is not permitted and is against the law in the UK.
- No alcohol is permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a minimum
charge of £100.00 will be incurred. This is to compensate for cleaning the vehicle and loss of earnings.
- Cabline reserves the right to decline any bookings, and request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed their conduct is incompatible with the safety of the driver.
- For airport transfers a mobile telephone number is required for the passenger(s) we pick-up as a means of establishing contact upon arrival at the airport.
- Cancellation policy. All bookings cancelled 24 hours in advance will be refunded in full, minus the credit card transaction fees. Bookings cancelled between
24 and 12 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund less the credit card transaction fees. Bookings cancelled within 12 hours will receive no refund.
To cancel a booking please e-mail us with your receipt and booking details.
- Cabline reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and
conditions whenever it it deems it nessesary without prior notice.
- Cabline does not store or collect any credit card details from customers.
- Cabline does not share customer details with any 3rd party organisations.
- Invoice payments are on 7 days payment terms or longer if previously agreed, late payment fees will be applied after this time.